Società di Danza is a Federation of 'Circoli', groups and individuals that agree with the Manifesto, the System of dance and the Educational Material.
The Federation is directed by the foundator Fabio Mòllica, who avail himself of the collaboration of teachers, responsables of the 'Circoli' and all the associates that want to participate to the organizative processes.
The Manifesto, the System and the Educational Material are the theoretical, ideological and practical glue support of our movement. The Director is responsible for the elaboration and adoption.
The Federation has been founded on 23/9/2012 and registered in Modena on 27/9/2012.
The Federation aims to coordinate the activities of national and international Associations Società di Danza.
In particular, the Federation will:
- Ensure that the Member Associations to adopt the system of the Company of Dance, recognize the Manifesto, Teaching Material, the Web site of the Federation, the Newsletter, the official web site of the Società di Danza in the Social Networks and the Regulations.
- Organize training courses and further training, in Italy and abroad, in various fields of dance.
- Awarding prizes, diplomas, scholarships for students and scholars of various disciplines of dance.
- To organize updating courses for teachers of different types and grades at school.
- Promote meetings, debates, conferences, congresses and cultural events for the study and dissemination of the art of dance.
- To ensure publication and diffusion of scientific and educational materials relatet to dance disciplines.
The Federation The Federation is non-profit and it does not develop any economic activity, and I only has ideal finality.
It is based on genuine cooperation and mutual trust.
The members of the Federation are committed to promote all the activities organized by the Società di Danza.
Società di Danza has a National Web Site Nazionale and a Weekly Letter: they are the computer means of official relationship and communication towards the outside and to all the associates. All the members of the Federation are committed to to supprt it.
Società di Danza
- Who - Video -